Concussion Treatment Plan in Highlands Ranch
This post-concussion treatment plan should be implemented immediately after you or your child has experienced a concussion. These procedures ensure proper brain healing and recovery.
DAILY CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENTS IN HIGHLANDS RANCH:
- PROTOCOL: Daily Adjustments for Two Weeks (5 days a week, 10 visits in total).
- TREATMENT: Specific adjustments are performed on the patient’s cervical spine, an area that experiences misalignment due to a jolting injury.
- PURPOSE: By releasing subluxations in the cervical spine, the central nervous system will begin healing and regain normal functioning. As a result, post-concussion symptoms will reduce and cease.
- DAILY COLD LASER THERAPY SESSION:
- PROTOCOL: Daily Cold Laser Therapy Sessions (5 days a week, 10 visits in total). Sessions should be co-occurring during adjustments.
- TREATMENT: Laser sessions will last 5-10 minutes and will be applied to various places on the head and neck.
- PURPOSE: The Cold Laser is administered to regenerate brain neurons, reduce brain inflammation, decrease neck spasms, and speed up the healing process.
- TAKE THE FOLLOWING SUPPLEMENTS DAILY:
The supplements in the list are essential to healthy brain functioning and healing.
- Omega 3’s 4,000 mg/day
- Curcumin 700 mg/day
- Magnesium 450 mg/day
- Vitamin D 1,000-5,000 units/day (*Based on age and weight)
- Resveratrol 100 mg/day
- Green Tea or EGCG pills 300-400 mg/day
|Monday||7:30am - 12:00pm|
2:00pm - 5:00pm
|Tuesday||10:00am - 2:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am - 12:00pm|
2:00pm - 5:00pm
|Thursday||10:00am - 2:00pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 12:00pm|
Premier Chiropractic & Natural Medicine
4004 Red Cedar Drive
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126