Highlands Ranch CO Mercury Detox Program
Mercury exposure can cause damage to the kidneys and nervous system on both a global and cellular level.
- Exposure can also cause or exacerbate autoimmune diseases, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, depression, sinusitis, coronary artery disease, and other problems.
- Exposure to the developing brain in young children and fetuses can interfere with proper development.
- Dental amalgams are made with liquid mercury, which releases vapors that can cause damage when inhaled.
- Other forms of mercury are found in fish, high fructose corn syrup, and vaccinations, so exposure is not just in the form of amalgams, compounding the problem.
- Mercury in any form can be transferred from the mother to the developing fetus as well as breast feeding infants.
- In order to remove mercury and other metals from the body, the metals must be mobilized and bound so that they are safely and effectively excreted through urine, bile, stool and sweat.
Mercury Detox 1 Month Protocol
In preparation, it is important to optimize your body’s nutritional status and detoxifying ability. This can be done by eliminating common food allergens (dairy, gluten, corn, soy, eggs, shell fish and fish) from your diet and taking daily probiotics.
Mercury Detox Neutraceuticals:
- CheleX– 4/day: Optimizes your nutritional status for detoxification using amino acids, zinc, cilantro, and selenium. $38 for 120 capsules.
- NRF2 – 2/day: Enhances your liver’s detoxification pathways by increasing antioxidant defenses naturally occurring in the body. $99 for 60 capsules.
Ion Detox Footbath Series of 12 (3/week): Mobilizes and optimizes elimination routes for metals as well as other toxins. $50 per session or $500 for 12 sessions.
*Get plenty of exercise and drink as much water as possible to further enhance your body’s release and excretion of metals and other toxins.
Total Cost for 1 month: $637
|Monday||7:30am - 12:00pm|
2:00pm - 5:00pm
|Tuesday||2:30pm - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am - 12:00pm|
2:00pm - 5:00pm
|Thursday||2:30pm - 6:00pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 1:00pm|
Premier Chiropractic & Natural Medicine
4004 Red Cedar Drive
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126