Dr. Caras’ Fountain of Youth Plan in Highlands Ranch CO
Unfortunately, as far as I know, there isn’t a magic pill or magic bullet that is going to keep you young forever. I think most of us wish we could feel younger, look younger, have a better metabolism, be healthier; just like we were 25 years old again. Lets face it, it stinks getting old. Your joints hurt, your more prone to sicknesses, more stress, more headaches, and of course it’s harder to fit into that pair of jeans you love.
Well, it doesn’t necessarily have to be that way. I can’t stop time, but there are a few strategies that can drastically slow down the aging process, and even reverse it a little bit in some people. Below are my top strategies to help you age gracefully and keep your body functioning and working efficiently so you can enjoy life to the fullest.
- Regular Chiropractic Wellness Care – There is nothing more powerful to calm down your nerves than a chiropractic adjustment. We live in such a state of stress, we need to remind ourselves to slow down, enjoy the moment, and to de-stress on a regular basis. Chiropractic care naturally de-stresses every cell, tissue, and organ in your body which allows your to rejuvenate and feel better both physically and mentally.
- Alkalize Daily – The standard American diet contains many acidic foods and drinks. Some of the most acidic substances we put into our body every day include dairy products, wheat & other grains, sugars, and of course all the processed junk. Acidity really takes a toll on the body and makes us look and feel older than we actually are. The best way to kick out acidity is through plant nutrients – VEGETABLES!! If you are not eating a lot of veggies, you can juice them for a cold, delicious drink or you can purchase a green supplement that you can take. Either way, I would try to add in more vegetables any way you can if you want to live a long, healthy life!
- Supplement with Anti-oxidants such as Vitamin C, E, Selenium, Turmeric, and Resveratrol. These antioxidants help slow down cellular aging and are great for your skin. You should try to eat foods rich in these substances, but also supplement with them as well.
- Drink Filtered Water – We are made up of about 75% water, so you should replenish it all the time. In fact, there probably isn’t much you should drink besides good ol’ water. I would recommend filtering it as well since there have been known to be many unhealthy contaminants floating around in our drinking water. If you are a morning coffee drinker like me, it is even more important as the caffeine dehydrates the body.
- Walk Daily – One of the best longevity secrets is to walk every day. This doesn’t include your daily habits; I mean actually going on a nice relaxing walk to get some good exercise in, but to also breath and de-stress your mind, body and soul.
Hope these 5 little steps hit home with some of you. Every little bit helps in the journey to health and wellness. If you have any questions, never hesitate to call and ask. We are here to help, as our #1 Goal is to make Highlands Ranch the community in America through regular chiropractic wellness care.
|Monday||7:30am - 12:00pm|
2:00pm - 5:00pm
|Tuesday||10:00am - 2:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am - 12:00pm|
2:00pm - 5:00pm
|Thursday||10:00am - 2:00pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 12:00pm|
Premier Chiropractic & Natural Medicine
4004 Red Cedar Drive
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126