How To Pick Your Chiropractor in Highlands Ranch
When choosing which chiropractic office in Highlands Ranch to visit, there are a few factors that I would personally recommend before making your initial phone call. Below is a list of things I would think about before you make your decision.
Tips on Choosing Your Highlands Ranch Chiropractor
- How many google reviews does their office have. Some of the best local businesses (not just chiropractic clinics) in your town will be easy to figure out because the local citizens have spoken. If the chiropractic office you are looking at doesn’t have at least 100 5-star google reviews, it probably says something about that clinic. Don’t just make your own decision, the people of your community have already spoken, just look at the google reviews.
- What chiropractic technique are you looking for. Do you like soft and gentle chiropractic adjustments or do you like “old school” chiropractic manipulations with all the popping and cracking. I have personally studied many chiropractic techniques over the 16 years I have been in private practice. If you like the activator adjustor which is gentle – we have all the tools and technologies to do that. If you like spinal manipulations, we can do that as well. We even have traction and decompression tables for different types of aches, pains, and symptoms such as herniated or bulging discs.
- Find out if your chiropractor takes your insurance or are you going to be left with a hefty bill at the end of the day. At Premier Chiropractic in Highlands Ranch, we are in network with virtually every insurance company including BCBS, Cigna, Aetna, United Healthcare, Humana, Medicare, and more. We will always let you know how much your visit is going to cost before we do anything. In today’s world, it is very easy for our front desk personnel to figure out your copay or deductible before you are even done with your initial paperwork.
- Can you be seen today? We never turn anyone away. When you call our office we understand you are in pain and want relief as soon as possible. We have a same day policy at Premier Chiropractic in Highlands Ranch, CO. As soon as you call, we will have you come over so we can start to get you relief right immediately.
- Do you have to sign up for a long term plan that costs more than your mortgage payment? Absolutely not! We let you decide how you would like to proceed with chiropractic care. The choice is always yours. We will give our professional recommendations after our initial exam and chiropractic adjustment, but it is always up to you on how you would like to proceed.
- We also have a policy of answering all questions and concerns to ease your mind. We understand that seeing a chiropractor is different than seeing a medical doctor and many are not familiar with what chiropractors really do. We have treated almost every condition imaginable and understand you may have many questions. We are always here to answer all your health concerns whether that is in person, over the phone, or any other means. We are here to help!
If you have any other questions or concerns before making you first appointment, do not hesitate to call and ask. We are always here to help. It is our mission to continue to make Highlands Ranch one of the healthiest communities in the world.
For more information, feel free to click our website below or call Premier Chiropractic in Highlands Ranch at (303) 346-4949.
|Monday||7:30am - 12:00pm|
2:00pm - 5:00pm
|Tuesday||2:30pm - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am - 12:00pm|
2:00pm - 5:00pm
|Thursday||2:30pm - 6:00pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 1:00pm|
Premier Chiropractic & Natural Medicine
4004 Red Cedar Drive
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126